For Russian citizens wishing to visit Italy and Malta for tourism, study or long-term stays, our experts are always ready to provide full visa support and assistance in gathering and preparing documents.
General requirements for the Schengen visa to Italy and Malta are:
- Valid passport at least 3 months prior to the trip.
- 2 color photos on white background 3.5 x 4.5
- Copies of all completed pages of Russian passport
- Proof of Financial guarantees
- Help with work or school (on company letterhead).
- Cancelled / old passport (if available)
To visit countries for the purpose of study, you must provide the original invitation of the host side, with the obligatory indication of start dates and completion of training.
Depending on the purpose of the visit and the individual characteristics of the trip a list of required documents for the visa may be supplemented and amended.